Saturday, April 9, 2011

Search Your Feelings

An old school buddy recently wrote me, "Nobody has ever died and come back from the dead 3 days later. It is a myth, a fable, a legend- deep down you kow this. I know there is hope for you, you can become enlightened. Search your feelings my old friend."

My Response

Deep down I know the resurection to be true, and this is evidence of the work of Almighty God in the very core of my being. He has birthed this conviction in me and nothing can separate it from me. I cannot explain the reason for this confidence.

"Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him for righteousness." - Genesis 15

It is not blindly that I believe, for I have pondered many things in my 39 years. And the more I learn, the less I know. The universe is too vast, the complexities too precise, the mysteries too profound for there not to be a God.

Mankind probably knows less than 1% (and that's probably extremely generous) of everything there is to know in the universe. This is why the Psalmist wrote "The fool has said in his heart, There is no God." Someone would have to have comprehensive knowledge to make a categorical statement like this.

I am enlightened. The glorious light of Truth has illuminated my heart and mind to the point of unwavering commitment.

George Lucas will eventually come to know that the "Force" has a name...his name is Yaweh, Jehovah, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, Alpha and Omega, the Bright and Morning Star, Elohim, the Great I Am.

Abraham knows Him, Moses knows Him, King David knows Him, I know him, and you, my friend, can know Him too.

No comments:

Paychecks: an Exchange of Value for Value

Having managed and supervised people for many years now, it is evident to me that the concept of "value for value" is not clearly ...